AI is by far the biggest tech investing trend of 2023.
But Ross Givens says the #1 artificial intelligence stock is NOT Microsoft, Google, Amazon or Apple.
Nope – his research is pointing to a tiny, under-the-radar stock that's trading for just $3 right now…
And could soon shoot to the moon, handing early investors a windfall.
This company already has 98 registered patents for cutting-edge voice and sound recognition technology…
And has lined up major partnerships with Honda, Netflix, Pandora, Mercedes Benz and many, many others.
So if you missed out on Microsoft when it first went public back in 1986…
This could be your shot at redemption.
*Note to investors: This investment report was mostly generated by Google’s new AI system, Bard, with minor edits that I made myself.
Before we get into the report it created, I want to show you what Bard said when I asked it to explain everything it can do:
“Bard is a large language model from Google AI, trained on a massive dataset of text and code. It can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. It is still under development, but it has learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including:
- Following your instructions and completing your requests thoughtfully.
- Using its knowledge to answer your questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange.
- Generating different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
Here are some specific examples of what Bard can do:
- Brainstorm ideas: Bard can help you come up with new ideas for projects, products, or even just for fun.
- Develop a plan: Bard can help you create a plan for achieving your goals, whether it's getting a promotion at work, starting a new business, or simply getting organized.
- Find different ways to get things done: Bard can help you find new and efficient ways to complete tasks, whether it's writing a report, creating a presentation, or even just getting your grocery shopping done.
- Get a quick, easy to understand summary of more complex topics: Bard can help you understand complex topics by providing you with a quick and easy to understand summary.
- Create first drafts of outlines, emails, blog posts, poems, and much more: Bard can help you create first drafts of all sorts of creative content.
Bard is still under development, but it is learning new things every day. As it continues to learn, it will become even more helpful and versatile.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about Bard:
- Bard is not perfect: Bard is still under development, and it may sometimes make mistakes. If you notice that Bard has made a mistake, please report it so that we can improve Bard's accuracy.
- Bard is not a substitute for human judgment: Bard is a tool that can help you, but it is not a replacement for your own judgment. Always use your own judgment when making decisions, and do not rely solely on Bard's advice.
- Bard is not a replacement for human interaction: Bard is a great tool for collaboration, but it is not a replacement for human interaction. Use Bard to supplement your own creativity and productivity, but don't forget to interact with other people in the real world.”
Related: Forget Google – there's a tiny “backdoor” AI company that could be a WAY BETTER way to invest in the red-hot $15 trillion AI market.
Then, I asked it to write an investment report on the company that created it, Alphabet. Here’s what it said:
“Alphabet is the parent company of Google, one of the most successful technology companies in the world. Alphabet has a strong track record of innovation and growth, and it is well-positioned to continue to grow in the future.
Alphabet is a company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible. It is investing heavily in artificial intelligence (AI), and it is using AI to improve its products and services in ways that were previously unimaginable.
One of the key drivers of Alphabet's growth is its commitment to AI. AI is a disruptive technology that has the potential to revolutionize many industries. Alphabet is well-positioned to benefit from the growth of AI because it is one of the few companies that has the resources and expertise to develop and deploy AI-powered products and services at scale.
Another key driver of Alphabet's growth is Google Bard. Google Bard is a large language model that can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. Google Bard is still under development, but it has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology.
For example, Google Bard could be used to create personalized educational experiences for students, or to generate marketing materials that are tailored to the specific needs of each customer. The possibilities are endless.
Why Alphabet is a Good Investment
There are several reasons why Alphabet is a good investment:
- Strong track record of innovation and growth: Alphabet has a long history of innovation and growth. The company has consistently introduced new products and services that have been well-received by consumers. Alphabet has also grown its revenue and earnings at a rapid pace.
- Commitment to AI: Alphabet is investing heavily in AI research and development. AI is a disruptive technology that has the potential to revolutionize many industries. Alphabet is well-positioned to benefit from the growth of AI.
- Google Bard: Google Bard is a large language model that has the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with technology. Google Bard is still under development, but it has already shown the ability to generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
There are some risks associated with investing in Alphabet.
- Competition: Alphabet faces competition from other technology companies, such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Apple. These companies are also investing in AI and other technologies.
- Regulation: Alphabet is subject to regulation by governments around the world. These regulations could impact Alphabet's business and financial performance.
- Economic downturn: A global economic downturn could negatively impact Alphabet's business and financial performance.
Alphabet Price Prediction In the Next 6 Months
The price of GOOGL in 6 months is difficult to predict with certainty. However, based on its current price of $124.35 and its historical performance, it is possible that the stock could reach a price of $138 or more in 6 months. This would represent a growth of 11%.
Here are some factors that could influence the price of GOOGL in 6 months:
- The overall performance of the stock market. If the stock market continues to rise, GOOGL is likely to follow suit.
- The release of new products or services by Alphabet. If Alphabet releases new products or services that are well-received by consumers, this could drive up the price of the stock.
- Changes in the company's financial performance. If Alphabet reports strong earnings or revenue growth, this could also drive up the price of the stock.
It is important to note that these are just a few factors that could influence the price of GOOGL in 6 months. There are many other factors that could also play a role, such as changes in the global economy or political landscape. As a result, it is impossible to predict with certainty what the price of GOOGL will be in 6 months.”
*Note to readers: Hey, it’s me again – The Stock Market Junkie. So, what did you think? If you liked this Google Bard generated investment report, reply back to my email and tell me what you liked about it. If you didn't like it, I want to hear why, too! Either way, I’m excited for what AI could do to help investors get an edge over the market. We’re always seeking alpha here at Stock Market Junkie and Google’s Bard could certainly be a useful tool in doing so when used correctly.
Most investors aren't seeing it, but…
There's a new bull market that's quietly raging.
Have you ever opened your cell phone with Face ID?
Paid for something using your credit card?
Jumped in your car and plugged your destination into Google Maps?
If so, you've benefited from this “secret megamind” technology…
And Ross Givens has just identified his #1 stock pick to ride this revolutionary tech to a potential windfall gain…
The likes of which haven't been seen since Microsoft went public in '86.
Right now the stock trades for just $3…
But according to Ross' research, it could soon explode to obscene levels…
And give your retirement a much-needed “booster shot.”
You better move quick – click here for the full details right now…